Saturday, 29 October 2011

Do You Realize How Many Graces Have Been Lost By You?

Children of My Sacred Heart,
I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Author of All Things. I love you. I love you with an everlasting love. I come to you with arms full of graces. My Children, I have storehouses full of graces that are never claimed. Each morning, as soon as you open your eyes, you need to get down on your knees, to make an act of adoration, and to ask for these graces, My gifts to you. If these graces are not claimed by you each day, they will be lost. Do you realize how many graces have been lost by you? Do you know how many trials could have been averted by you, if you had prayed for graces to pour down upon you from Heaven? Do you still intend to let more graces be lost? I tell you this today so that you may change your daily routine, and call down blessings upon yourselves, and all those you love. Of course, I leave you your free will. I leave you free to decide for yourselves. I know that many of you think that you have the capacity to save yourselves. You think that your works will save you. My Children, this is not true. You can only be saved by accepting Me, by accepting Jesus as your Savior, and Redeemer, and by remaining obedient to My Divine Will for you in all things. You must accept Christ. He is the Light, the Truth, the Way. He is. I invite you to trust Me now. I invite you to follow My instructions in love. Is this too much to ask? You need not pray for a long time, though this would please Me. You only need to ask for these graces, and they will be granted to you in love. Walk in humility. I know your pride sometimes prevents you from acting, but this is a serious matter. Please comply. I make myself a Beggar-King once more, for your Spiritual growth to be accelerated. Time is of the essence. One day you will understand this urgency. I leave you My Triune Blessing. Remain obedient, and faithful. I promise that you will thank Me for this once you cross over into the Spiritual Rhealm of Justice. Invest in your eternal destination. Purify your soul on a regular basis. If you have any mortal sin, you need to confess it as soon as it returns to memory. Failure to confess mortal sin cuts you away from My grace. You must obey, and live for My glory from this day forth. Shalom