Friday, 28 October 2011

You Will Melt Hearts of Stone With A Smile From Now On

Children of My Great Love And Mercy,
Rejoice. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, your Father in Heaven. I love you. I love you with an everlasting love. I seek you out. I desire to abide in you. I desire to grow a little closer to you, and to grant you the desires of your heart this day. My Little Ones, I see all that you do. I see your attempts to make peace with your neighbour, to make peace with your families. I am truly proud of you. Some of you are trying to console My broken heart. You show Me mercy, and compassion. For this, I will reward you now. Children, if you have tried to sow seeds of peace yesterday, I will bless you. Kneel before Me in adoration. Close you eyes, and await your anointing. My Little Ones, I will anoint you from head to foot. This way you will be ready to serve with greater authority. I give you now an impartation. I give you part of Myself to share in love. I give you My smile. You will melt hearts of stone with a smile from now on. Be aware of what happens all around you when you smile. Many will recognize My smile on your face. Many will be caught off guard. Many will surrender to My smile of compassion, and mercy. Consider it your secret weapon. From this day forth, when you smile, you will be radiant. You will shine My Light to the world. This Light will melt hearts of Darkness. I command you to enter into the lives of your brothers in sisters with My smile, the smile of Grace... My Children, I call you to minister every chance you get. You must take up your crosses. You must comply. I know you fear the unknown. I know you fear rejection, and humiliation. I know your hearts aren't completely won over. I see you wavering. I hear your words of doubt.  I feel the fear rising up within your hearts. I tell you solemnly, do not let your hearts be troubled. I Am carries you. I Am will come to your rescue. I Am will guide you through each storm, and grant you the grace to smile through it all... Trust Me. Trust Me completely, and go about your mandates: pray! This is the only thing worthy of your attention on Earth. Pray, and invite My mercy upon those you recommend to Me. Pray, and expect Me to step in, and to transform those you love, those who are sources of worry for you. Pray, you will want for nothing. You will know joy as never before. You will know My loving arms, My promise to make you heirs of My glory. Focus on Me. Forget the rest. Forget Satan's lies, and temptations. Do not answer him for you will surely fall prey to his ruses. Call on Me, and I will give you the strength to persevere. I will give you the strength to make it through the difficult times ahead. Walk in holiness. Walk in hope. Walk in expectant faith. I have created you for My glory. I will be victorious. I will take back what is mine. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom