Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Change Needs To Prepare My Second Coming

 Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Love speaks. Hear Me. I desire to instruct you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender to My Most Holy Will. Surrender completely. You must prove that you trust Me in all things, especially with your life. Trust Me, and do not let your hearts be troubled. Then, give Me permission to act. I will respect your free will. I will respect your desire to wait. I will respect your need for more time. However, you must realize that I Am is in urgent need of prayer warriors. The sooner you comply, the better off humanity will be. Changes need to occur. Change needs to prepare My Second Coming. Do you think that I Am desires to return to a world of corruption, a world filled with hatred, a world under the direction of the Deceiver? My Children, you must put an end to pacts made with Satan. You must invite My mercy on yourself, and those you love. Return to Me. Give Me your hearts, and souls. Then, prepare for My Return. Remain pure in mind, and body. Do not defile your temples. Do not pretend that all is well if you are a habitual sinner. Reform your ways. Reform your thoughts, and seek My Divine Will at all cost. Nothing is more important than your eternal destination. You would do well to remember this. Make all the necessary changes in your life. Leave nothing to chance. Be faithful to Me. I promise to bless you beyond imagination when you comply. I promise to provide for your every need. You will want for nothing when you take up your roles as heirs of the Kingdom of Love. As heirs, you are entitled to priviledges, and special status. Claim your inheritance today. I Am counts on you, and hopes in your compliance as a token of your love. Children, when will you truly show Me that you love Me? Please accept my invitation to live as Sons, and Daughters of the Most High. Keep My precepts, and bless Me with your obedience, and desire for service. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom