Sunday, 6 November 2011

Do Not Compromise Moral Standards

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Author of Life. I invite you to open your hearts to Me. Surrender to My Divine Will. Give Me permission to work in a powerful way in your lives. Forget your attachment to things of this world. Forget your need for security, your need for power. Look to Me. Seek spiritual advancement. Ask for virtues. Ask for graces, and call down My blessings upon yourselves, and those you love. Plan each day with Me in mind. Look for ways to honor, and glorify My Most Holy Name. Always remember that your goal in life is to enter into glory. Remember that nothing else truly matters. Abandon activities which encourage you to stray from the path to holiness. Cut ties with friends, and acquaintances who encourage you to breach my commandments. Do not allow yourselves to be intimidated into an existence of sinful behavior. Some of you are afraid of displeasing others. You must change your way of thinking. You must know that you can never compromise truth, peace, or love. Any breach of truth, peace, and love will call down My judgement on you. You would do well to remember this. Act in integrity. Act in peace. Act in love. Do not compromise moral standards on any pretext. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom