Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Each Step That You Take Must Be For My Glory

Chiildren Created For My Glory,
I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I come to you once more in love. I desire to speak to your hearts. My Children, I look down upon My creation, always. I look down, hoping to see your progress, and wishing to send down many more blessings your way. My Children, I invite you to walk in love. I invite you to walk as I would walk. I need you to remember that you are My ambassadors on Earth. Each step that you take must be for My glory. Each step that you take must draw those I place on your path much closer to Me. I ask you to take baby steps. I do not ask for radical changes. I only ask for your heart to be pure. I only ask for you to have the most pure of intentions when you act, speak, or are silent. If you desire to make a change, if you truly try but fail, I will not hold this against you. I look to your heart, and to see if you are being honest, if you are being the best that you can be. If you are trying, then My heart rejoices, even if you fail in your attempt. If your intentions are pure, then you are truly making progress. As time passes, you will see the fruit of your labor, the fruit of your attempts, the fruit of you walk in love all around you. I place My trust in you. I count on you to rise to the challenge. I call on you to improve from one minute to the next, from one hour to the next, from one day to the next. You are in a tremendous period of growth, My Little Ones. You need to learn to walk in love, to walk in love for My glory. This takes time. It might even takes years, or an entire lifetime for many of you. This day, I call you to walk in love, and to look forward to the manifestation of My Master Plan in your lives. Look forward to the changes that await you, and rejoice in them now. Rejoice in advance, and this will give Me great joy. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom