Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Even Satan's Time Is Running Out

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Rejoice. I come to you in joy. I desire to abide in you. I invite you to open your hearts to Me. Open your hearts now. Give Me permission. Surrender to My Divine Will. I have so much to share with you. I would like to bless you beyond imagination. I would like to transform you into powerful instruments of My mercy, and love. My Children, look around you. The Earth is being purified. Earthquakes happen all over the globe. Many are loosing their lives in natural disasters. Many of My Children are unprepared to die, yet they do. They made poor choices for themselves, and now pay the price of eternal damnation. My Children, more and more of these earthquakes will happen all over the world. Many more of My Children will die unprepared. I call you now to transform your lives. I call you now to invite Me in. Invite Me, the Great I Am, into your lives. You would do well to act now. Do not think for one moment that you have time to think things over. Do not think that you may postpone this decision one more time. Your time is running out. It is almost up. Decide now. Decide for Me. I will then be able to mold you, to transform you into receptacles of My glory, mercy, and love. I Am is a merciful god. I Am is a patient god. I have granted you as much time as I possibly could. Now, even Satan's time is running out. My hand is ready to strike, and to punish those who have rejected Me. My hand is ready to give the signal to the angels of My Celestial court, and army. Everything is in place. You now only need to wait for My perfect timing. My Divine Plan will become manifest in a short time. You will see it first hand. You will witness the Second Coming for this generation has been chosen amongst all others. Rejoice for My Kingdom will descend from the clouds, and you will know one thousand years of blessings on Earth. Death, and illness will be no more. I tell you solemnly that those who have chosen to become Sons and Daughters of the Most High will reap a harvest of blessings very soon. Shalom