Wednesday, 16 November 2011

How Much Correction Do You Need To Undergo?

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Author of All. Rejoice, My Little Ones. I come to you in love. I come to you with words of encouragement. Do not despair. I know your deepest secrets. I know what worries you. I know each of your fears. Children of Love, remember that I Am is a just God. I rule in love. In all things, I command love. I command mercy. When My Children disobey Me, I wait in silence for them to return to Me. I wait in expectant faith. O, My Little Ones, if you only knew what lies ahead for many of you. You would change your ways, and reform your lives without hesitation. You would open yourself up to much needed change in your lives. You would change your thoughts, your actions, your breaches in  love. You would do everything in your power to honor Me. You would obey My commandments of love. Children, you have been granted free will. This, My gift to you, often causes you to err. In all things, you must respect My Divine Will for mankind. You must strive, and work for peace. You must forget the transgressions of your brothers, and sisters, and work to the betterment of life as you know it. This day, I invite you to be honest with yourselves. Just how much are you trying to please Me in the things you do, and say? Are you trying to console My broken heart? Are you trying to call down My mercy on those you love by being obedient to My Divine Will? If you fail to comply, you will know purification. I will send purification down upon the Earth in many forms until My Children comply. Ponder these words. How much correction do you need to undergo before you realize that your ways are not rooted in love? I call you to holiness. Much of your daily activities never give Me glory. Time is of the essence. Children, every thing you do from this moment on must glorify My Holy Name. Refusal to comply will bring down My wrath upon you all. Give Me glory. Give Me what belongs to Me. Do not be deceived by Satan into thinking that your ways are acceptable to Me. They are not. My true followers are rare. My true sons and daughters live for Me, and never take glory for themselves. They have understood that everything they have, everything they will receive in time is My gift to them. They do not question My ways. They accept My Divine Will in their lives, and walk in trust. Pick up your crosses, and follow Me, Children. Pick up your crosses, and walk in expectant faith. This walk of love will bear much fruit. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom