Friday, 11 November 2011

I Will Refine You As Gold Until You Decide To Conform To My Divine Will

Children Of The Sacred Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Hear Me. I desire to instruct you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender to Me. Give Me permission to work in your life. I invite you to walk in love. Each day, I look down upon My creation from My Throne of Glory, and witness millions of breaches in love. Millions of transgressions are made daily to My Most Holy Commandment of Love. Do you realize how this wounds Me? Many of you are indifferent to the feelings of others. Many of you fail to identify pain in the eyes of your brothers, and sisters in love. You think only of yourselves. My Little Ones, when will it end? When will you finally decide to walk in love? Is this too much to ask of you? How difficult is it for you to begin loving those I place on your path? Have I not created you for this purpose? Why do you insist on breaking My Laws of Love? Do you think that My mercy is such that you have a license to sin? No, My Children. I Am is Mercy, but I Am is also Justice For All. You would do well to remember this. My hand will strike those who refuse to comply. I will purify those who need to reform their wicked ways. I will refine you as gold until you decide to conform to My Divine Will. Do not think for one instant that My mercy allows you to live in sin. My Laws are clear. Do not think that I allow you to openly mock My Commandments, and will not punish you. The best of parents punish their children when they are disobedient, on Earth. Why would I, your Heavenly Father, not punish your disobedience as I see fit? You must grow perfect, as I Am is perfect. Those who accept this teaching today will receive the graces they need to change. They will receive graces to forgive. They will be blessed with the desire to love without condition. I leave you now. I anoint those who are instruments of My grace, and who already serve in love. They will walk in love, and their joy will spread like wildfire from this day forth. Shalom