Monday, 14 November 2011

If You Have Not Decided For Me, You Must Do So Very Soon

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Love speaks to you. I invite you to open your hearts to Me. Surrender to My Divine Will. Give Me permission to do with you as I see fit. Give Me permission to transform you into receptacles of My love. I need you. I need to work through you to reach those who have turned their backs on Me. Time is of the Essence. Very soon, the Antichrist will come to power. Very soon, Christians will know great trials, and if they have failed to pray, if they have failed to draw closer to Me, they will not be strong enough to resist the temptations which will be put before them. They will crumble in fear. They will see themselves without options. Many will accept the Mark of the Beast, thinking that they have no other choice. They will sell their souls to the Devil for bread. They will regret their decision later, but then it will be too late. Hear Me, Children. Do not accept the Mark. If you do, your souls will be forever lost. I have already marked My Chosen Sons and Daughters in love. I will remain by their side, and comfort them in times of hardship. I will manifest Myself in all My glory in order to give them strength. I will answer their prayers for protection, and guidance. Children, if you have not decided for Me, you must do so very soon. The period of grace extended to mankind nears its' end. Soon conversion will not be possible for you. I call you to walk in love. I call you to walk in complete trust in Me. Even if all seems lost, keep faith. Keep faith, and expect Victory over Evil. I always keep My promises to you. I will triumph over Satan. Remain in My love. Do not let your hearts be troubled. It is better to die as a saint than to enter the Fires of Hell. You would do well to remember this. Do not fear those who would kill your bodies, but fear those who would steal your souls. Guard your souls for My glory even unto death. This is My Divine Will for you. Show Me that you love Me, and that you are willing to lay down your lives for Me. I leave you My  kiss of peace. Shalom