Thursday, 10 November 2011

Live As Spiritual Beings

My Children,
I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Rejoice. I love you. I love you with an everlasting love. This day, I call you to holiness. I invite you to open your hearts to Me as never before. I invite you to surrender to My Divine Will, and to put your desires last on your list of priorities. Give Me permission to work in a powerful way in your hearts, and souls. My Children, I ask you to put an end to your little white lies, and to anything which separates you from My grace. Your lies displease Me. Your lies cut you away from Me until you make the time to prepare a good confession. You know that Truth must have victory over all else. Guard your lips from untruths of this kind. Sins by omission are very serious in My eyes. You would do well to remember this in your daily walk. I command you to live for My glory, to live in integrity, and to shine My Light to the world. I do not ask you to serve in extraordinary ways. I ask you to serve in the smallest of things. Many of the deeds which please Me go unseen by those who share your lives. Only I see your motives for acting. Only I truly understand the driving forces which compel you to serve, to act, to respond. I seek hearts open to My grace, and free of contamination. These have become the exception in your broken world. Most hearts have undergone drastic changes when left unprotected from the evil forces which Satan has unleashed upon the Earth. I call you now to remain as pure as possible before Me. Do not let the slightest stain corrupt your soul. Attend to this matter regularly. Do not let your spiritual well being suffer from neglect. The state of your soul is the most important factor to consider when making decisions of any kind. Place it first, and I will bless you beyond imagination. Live as spiritual beings, and give less importance to things of the flesh. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom