Sunday, 13 November 2011

You Must Guide Others To Heaven

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of All Nations. Rejoice. I come to you in love. I desire to instruct you, and to assist you on your walk to holiness. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. Look around you, My Children. Evil is everywhere. Evil darkens the Earth, and changes her. This day, I call you to be beacons of Light, beacons of Truth, beacons of Hope in your broken world. When something is wrong, and you know it in your heart, you must speak up. You must act, and bring Light back into your lives. You must speak up, and witness to Truth. You must endure, and place all your trust in Me, your God. You must guide others to Heaven. This day, I invite you to lead. I know that many have already refused this call. However, I  make myself a Beggar-King in hope of better days to come. You see, I place all My trust in you. I have faith in you, for I have created you all for My glory, and I make no mistakes in depositing My treasures of grace in your souls. My Little Ones, I count on you to assist Me at all times. I need your prayers. I need your words of comfort for those I place on your path to righteousness. I call you to persevere. Do not let your hearts be troubled for I will have victory over Evil. Time is mine to control, and to  manipulate. Believe Me when I tell you that all things work to the common good. Nothing is left to chance. I have taken all things into consideration, and My Master Plan is perfect, as I Am is perfect. Do not allow Evil to grow. Do not make room for it in your heart, or in your lives. Rebuke it. Live for My glory. Remember always that you will have to answer for every shortcoming, every sin of omission, every bad decision, every breach of love when you cross over into the Spiritual Rhealm. Do not let a single day go by without thinking about this. Guard your lips from spreading evil. Guard your hands from committing wrongful deeds. Guard your mind from impure thoughts. Guard your heart from hatred. Take up your positions, and defend Life, Truth, and Love. Defend love against all ennemies. Defend life against your culture of Death. Defend truth, and uproot Evil. Make Truth a way of life. This is My will for you all. Obey, and you will know blessing upon blessing. Disobey, and know My wrath. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom