Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Satan Has Manipulated You For Years, And Now Is The Time To Break Free From Him

Children Created For My Glory,
Rejoice. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. I seek you out. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Satan has manipulated you for years, and now is the time to break free from him. Trust in Me. Trust Me completely. Rejoice for My Second Coming is almost upon you. Rejoice for I will make all things new. Rejoice for I Am is in control of all creation. You would do well to remember this. When your hearts are heavy with fear, you have fallen prey to Satan. Children, you are to walk in  joy. This day, I distribute oil of joy in abundance to those who ask for it. Spread this oil, and await My Return. Await in expectant faith. Await in total peace. Do not let The Deceiver rob you of your peace under any pretence. Do not allow him entry into your hearts. You were created for My glory. Fear, doubt, and anxiety are not emotions worthy of Sons and Daughters of the Most High. I tell you solemnly that your day of rejoicing nears. I tell you solemnly that every little sacrifice will call down My mercy upon you, and all those you love. Rejoice for I will reward you richly. I will reward all your efforts, and all your labors of love. Children, remain in My love. Hope for better days. Remain faithful instruments of My mercy, and grace for your brothers, and sisters in love. I promise to abide in You. I promise to carry you upon My shoulders, if you feel that you will succomb to temptation. Call on Me, and I will rescue you for all danger. Call on Me, the Great I Am, the Author of All Things, and I will dispense justice, mercy, and love in My Thrice Holy Name. Keep the faith. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom