Monday, 7 November 2011

Work For My Glory

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Love speaks to you now. Open your hearts to Me. I desire to bless you. I desire to enter into your lives. Do not shut me out any longer. I yearn to share everything with you. You were created for My glory. You were not created ofr your own glory. Many of you fail to understand this. You think that you need to attain the recognition of others. You feel that this is important in your lives. Children, this is not the case. Your mandate is to give Me all the glory. When will you finally realize this? When will you finally comply, and accept My Divine Will for you. Stop seeking riches. Stop seeking renoun. These things will not go into Heaven with you. You need to work for My glory. You need to pray, and to give Me permission to use you as powerful instruments of My mercy, and love. Everything that you do, each day, must give Me glory. If you fail to comply, you will be judged accordingly. I now ask you, one more time, to make the necessary changes in your lives. Do not seek positions of authority, unless your intention is to serve Me. Do not seek self-gratification. All you do should give Me pleasure. Ponder these words. This is an important teaching. Pray for discernment in order to discover the things that displease Me. Pray, and I will manifest My Will to you. I will give your direction, and place you back on the path to holiness. Rejoice for when you accept this seed in your heart, change will become possible. Remember that if you excel at something, it is only because I have willed it so, and you are to use it for My glory. Be grateful to Me when you know success. Be thankful, and never take away from Me things which are rightfully mine. I deserve all the honor, all the glory. Such is My commandment to you. I command you to honor Me in all things, at all times. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom