Sunday, 26 February 2012

Assist Me In The Greatest Spiritual Battle Of All Times

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Rejoice. I come to you in love. I love you with an everlasting love. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. give Me permission to transfigure you. I desire to complete My work in you. Time is of the essence. Many of you have grown cold, grown distant, or shut Me out. Many of you need this time with Me to perfect Love before your passing. My Little Ones, do not doubt My love for you. My intentions are to bless you, to grant you the desires of your heart, and to walk with you until you are called Home. Please answer My invitation this day. Those you accept Me will quickly rise to holiness. World events are escalating. You must join My forces, and assist Me in the greatest spiritual battle of all times. I need prayer warriors. I need saints who will fight for Truth, for Justice, and for Life. Join Me now. Fuse your desires to mine. Remain in My Love. Rid yourselves of all fears, and let My joy become a way of life for you. Ponder these My Most Holy Words of Love to you. Abide in Me. Allow Me to enflamme your soul with a new zeal, a new love for Me, a new longing to spend time with Me. I promise to transform you for My glory. I promise that you will never regret this decision. I call you to love a little more each second, a little more each passing day. This is all I ask of you. Love. I simplify My Divine Will in but one word, one word that still remains forgotten by many. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom