Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Attend Holy Mass This Night In Preparation For This Spiritual Journey, And In Thanksgiving To Me

My Children,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am, your Father, calls to you. Open your hearts. Surrender. Surrender to Me. Give Me permission to enter. Give Me permission to transform you into powerful receptacles of My mercy, grace, and love. O My Little Ones, this day I invite you to offer up thanksgiving for the forty days that await you. I desire that you truly take part in Lent this year. Honor Me. Grow in love, in service, and in the joy of sacrifice. Please pick something to do as a token of love for Me. Make this a special convenant with Me. Give it importance in your heart, and allow it to transform your lives. I am not asking for much, something small, something that will prove to Me that you are willing to take the time each day to think of Me, and those I have placed on your path. My Children, My heart rejoices when I see you remaining faithful to My Most Holy Instructions. Persevere in love. This is My desire for you. Persevere in your efforts to get closer, and closer to Me. Persevere for you will be blessed beyond imagination. Attend Holy Mass this night in preparation for this Spiritual Journey, and in thanksgiving to Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom