Friday, 10 February 2012

Become My Ambassadors To The World

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am The Beginning and The End of all Things. I call toyou now. Hear Me. Open your hearts. Surrender completely. Surrender without hesitation. Give Me permission to work in you. I love you with an everlasting love. I love you more than all else. I created you for My glory, and many of you have rejected Me, mocked Me, disobeyed Me, and tried to make yourselves into Gods. My Children, for this you will know great purification. I can not stand by and watch you without being profoundly affected by your choices, your decisions, your indifference, and your sinful behavior. I Am your Father, and I desire your expressions of love to grace My days. My Children, do you think that all is permissible? Do you really think that you will be left to act without the slightest consequence? Do you really think for one instant that I will leave you to the Darkness without doing everything in my power to bring you back to Me? I tell you solemnly that I will have victory! I will crush all My adversaries. I will reign supreme over My Dominion, and establish the Era of Peace on the Earth. I will reward My faithful children, and punish all those who turn their backs to Me, those who have made sin their way of life. This day, I invite you to step into the Light, and to remain there. Keep your soul free from stain. Walk in purity. Walk in obedience. Walk in humility. Serve Me. I command you to love as I love you. I command you to minister to all those you meet each day. Become My ambassadors to the World. Great will be your reward. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom