Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Climb Upon My Knee, And All Trials Will Become Surmountable

My Children,
I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, your Heavenly Father. Hear Me. I command you to love. I command you to display My love, and mercy to the world. Let your Light shine forth. Rid the universe of all Darkness. Time is of the essence. I need your prayers of intercession. I need your arms to love those I can not reach from Heaven. Please accept My invitation to love others as I love you. Please accept My call to minister to all those I place on your path. Nothing is accidental in your lives. Nothing has been left to chance. I have planned every second of your existence. I granted you free will, and respect your choices no matter how poor. I respect you in all things, and still wait upon you to return to the fold while there is still time. Hear My cry. I do not wish to be parted from any of you. I call you to accept your rightful places in My Kingdom of Love. For this, you must comply. Live in expectant faith. Obey My Commandments, and persevere. Know that I Am walks alongside you, and often holds you in His arms of love. Know that I always hope in you. My Little Ones, when you are sad, climb upon My knee, and all trials will become surmountable. Remember to take time to abide in Me each day. You must grow closer to Me before I come for you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom