Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Expect Blessing Upon Blessing, And This Will Become Your Reality

Children of Love,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. I come to you in love. I desire to abide in you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Surrender now. Give Me permission to transform you into instruments of grace. I call you to obedience. I call you to a life of service. Children, many of you are blind. I look down from My Throne of Glory to see the blind leading the blind. When will you finally decide to follow My instructions? When will you finally accept My Divine Guidance, and Holy Ways? Time is of the essence. You fail to realize that your time is running out. My grace abounds, but many of you refuse to ask for My help. Children, My gifts are for all to use. My gifts will grace you, and make your lives much more tolerable, yet you refuse to turn your hearts to Me in love. You refuse to depend of Me to provide for you. Children, I rejoice when I hear you calling out to Me. Just ask. Just ask Me to bless you, and I will be free to act in your favor. I desire to assist you. I desire to guide you always. Do not refuse Me. Trust in Me. Trust that I know exactly what you need. Walk in faith. Expect blessing upon blessing, and this will become your reality. Expect My favor to descend in your life, and all good things will be given to you. Do not doubt My intentions. Remain faithful to Me, and I will provide all that you need, and more. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom