Monday, 13 February 2012

He Will Claim What is His, And Torment Millions of Souls

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Lord of Hosts. Rejoice. I call you home. My Children, live each day as if your last. More and more of My Children ignore My words of love. Many refuse to accept the fact that I speak to the hearts of My Chosen Ones. Many turn their backs to Me out of anger, indifference, and disobedience. My heart is breaking. I desire to save all of My Children, yet many chose Satan over Me. Many think that what Satan has to offer them is preferable to all the things I have promised. Children, Satan offers you riches, prestige, and honors but these things will pass. He will claim what is his, and torment millions of souls for this is what truly matters to him. He does not desire to suffer alone in Hell. His plan is to win as many souls as possible to his side. He knows that each soul he wins over will tear at My heart strings. He knows that I Am does not wish to lose one single soul to him. He works without ceasing to place his ruses in the lives of unsuspecting victims. My Children, beware. Open your eyes to The Truth. Open yourselves up to The Light. Accept My words of caution, and save yourselves. Do not negociate with Satan for you will surely lose your souls in the process. I warn you one last time. Time is of the essence. Live in obedience. Live in love. Do not turn your hearts from Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom