Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Honor Me Before All Men, And Behind Closed Doors

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. I come to you in love. Hear Me. Open your hearts. Surrender. Surrender completely. Give Me permission to minister to you in your hour of need. Children, I know all. I know your fears, your problems, your disappointments, and your dreams. This day, I invite you to trust in Me. Trust that My Master Plan is perfect. Trust that I know what is best for each of you. Obey Me. Obey Me in all things. Obey My Commandments, and do not question My authority over you. You are mine. I created you for My glory. I wish you no harm. I only wish to impart My gifts upon you, and to bless you when you deserve My blessings. Children, I Am, your Heavenly Father, have plans for you. These are plans to assist you on your journey in holiness. Rejoice for I will manifest Myself more and more within the coming days to you all. I will come down from My Throne of Glory to minister to those who welcome Me. Will you be counted amongst My Children? Should you decide to refuse Me, be warned that you will call down My judgement, and purification on yourselves, and those you lead on the road to perdition. I Am, Truth speaks to your hearts at this moment. You would do well to comply, and to honor Me before all men, and behind closed doors. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom