Thursday, 9 February 2012

I Always Hope In You

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. I Am The Author of Life. Rejoice. I come to you in love. Open your hearts. Surrender to Me. Surrender completely. Give Me permission to act. Give Me permission to work in you. I need your permission to transform you for My glory. Children, this day, I call you to walk in humility, in obedience, and in holiness. My invitation goes out to you. I leave you free to decide. I have given you free will, and I respect your decisions. You must realise that I always desire what is best for you. I try to guide you, and to grant you blessing upon blessing. I always hope in you for I deposited treasures in your souls at the moment of creation. When I formed you, I placed my trust in you. I believe in you. I always do. Do not break My hope in you. I count on you more than ever to honor Me, and to comply. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom