Thursday, 23 February 2012

I Am Counts On You To Make A Difference

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. I Am. Love speaks to you now. Open your hearts. Surrender to Me. Give Me permission. Each day, I knock on the door of your hearts, and many of you still refuse Me. Many of you reject My Holy Precepts, and are convinced that you know what is best for you. My Children, I Am, your omnipotent God, knows all. I know everything about you. I know what you think, what you fear, what you dream about. I know the deepest secrets you keep hidden from others. You can not hide from Me. This day, I invite you to change. I invite you to return to Me. Of course, I have given you free will, and I will never take this from you.  I only ask that you remain obedient in all things. I ask for your compliance. As you begin your Lenten journey, learn to discern My Most Holy Will for you. Identify the instruments of grace that I place on your path. Identify these are expressions of My great love for each of you. Children, time is of the essence. You must put an end to your disobedience, doubts, and indifference. Many of you sin by omission each day, and seem to think that this is acceptable. My Little Ones, you will answer to Me for all your breeches in love. You would do well to remember this. Open your hearts to others. Open your hearts to suffering. Open your arms, and your checkbooks to come to the aid of many. I Am counts on you to make a difference. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom