Monday, 20 February 2012

I Call You To Be Instruments Of My Forgiveness

Children of Love,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am, Love calls to you. Hear Me. I desire to bless you beyond imagination. I desire to have you grow in union with Me. Open your hearts. Surrender completely. Give Me permission to work in you, in your lives. I invite you to spend time with Me. I invite you to be My ambassadors on Earth. Will you open your hearts to Me now? I Am waits on you, as I have always waited on your every word, your every expression of love towards Me. Many of you have refused Me entry into your lives, and still refuse Me. Yet, I wait patiently on you the most. I always hope in you. I never lose hope in you, even when you commit the most grievous of sins. I forgive you your shortcomings, your transgressions, all your breeches in love. I Am forgives you. All you need to do is to enter into union with Me, and to tell Me that you are sorry for your sins. I will forgive you, when you ask Me to with contrite hearts. This day, I call you to be instruments of My forgiveness. Go to those who have harmed you. Go to those who have done you wrong, and tell them that you forgive them. Tell them that you desire to start anew. Tell them that you love them unconditionally. I will then be able to touch their hardened hearts, and to work miracles in their hearts, and souls. Hurry, My Little Ones, for time is of the essence. My Master Plan nears fruition. Act now. I bless you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom