Friday, 3 February 2012

I Command You To Model Purity At All Times

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Love speaks to you now. Open your hearts. Surrender to Me. Give Me permission to enter into your hearts, minds, and lives. I desire to bless you. I desire to hold you in My arms. Will you accept Me? Will you say yes to my request? Many of you doubt Me. Many of you think that life is a game. You gamble with your lives. You gamble with your Eternal destination. Children, you must change your ways. You must live each day as your last. You must remain pure in mind, and grow in all virtues. Purity has been abandoned by many of you. Thousands are falling to sins of the flesh. Millions fornicate. Millions seek  pleasures of the flesh, and refuse themselves nothing. Millions give no consideration to bands of gold worns as tokens of fidelity by others. Adultery is rampant. My Children, this displeases Me. Such behavior calls down My judgement on you all. Reform your lives. Follow My Most Chaste example. Be a Light in the Darkness. Lead others to Me. I call you to holiness. Hear Me. Do not ignore My instructions to you this day. I command you to obey, and to walk in humility. I command you to model purity at all times. I promise to bless those who swiftly take up My invitation. I promise to guide you, and to protect you from the snares of the Evil One. The Deceiver controls many of you. Your indifference must stop now. Many nations will come under My judgement for failing to obey My call. Many nations will completely disappear from the face of the Earth within the coming months.  I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom