Saturday, 4 February 2012

I Desire That You Honor The Covenant That Binds Us

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. I Am that I Am. Hear Me. I command you to obey. Keep My Most Holy Precepts. Do not turn from Me. I desire to abide in you. I desire that you honor the covenant that binds us. Honor Me. Walk in love. Walk in humility. Know that I Am counts on you. I need your prayer petitions. Your angels come before My Throne of Grace each day. Their arms are empty. My Children, pray. Pray, and interceed for those you love. Pray, and interceed for the nations of the world that are shutting Me out for they will soon know great purification. Pray for the sick, and the dying. You should spend much of your time in prayer. Abandon the ways of man. Abandon the television, and your preoccupation with the Internet. Grow close to Me. Time is of the essence. I call you to holiness. Hear My words of warning to you. I will not bless you if you have disobedient hearts. Shine My Light to the world. Walk in all integrity. Let Truth be your guide. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom