Tuesday, 21 February 2012

I Invite You To Come To Me, In Adoration

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I come to you in love. I hope in you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender now. Surrender to Me. Give Me permission to work in you. I desire to speak to your hearts this instant. My Little Ones, I call you to persevere. I know that your lives on Earth are often made difficult. Many of you seek pleasures of all kinds. Some of you are lost in the pleasures of the flesh, and do nothing to break free from Satan's hold. Others hope in better days to come, but grow impatient as My grace is taken from them. Children, you must remain obedient in order for Me to be able to bless all your initiatives. If you stray from Me, and My Most Holy Precepts, I can not bless you. I hear your prayer petitions, and often these go unanswered because your disobedience prevents Me from acting in love. Children, I encourage you to honor Me, and only Me. I encourage you to worship on bended knee. I invite you to come to Me, in adoration. The more you adore Me, the more I will manifest Myself to you. Spend time with Me. Do not think that you can ever pray too much. This is one of Satan's ploys to keep you away from Me. Pray. Pray without ceasing, My Little Ones. I will use all your prayers to transform the world in which you live for My glory. Pray. Pray always. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom