Wednesday, 8 February 2012

I Invite You To Minister To Those You Call Enemies, To Those You Consider Unreachable

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Hear Me. I command you to love without condition. I invite you to minister to those you call enemies, to those you consider unreachable. My Children, I count on you. I need your arms, your words of comfort, your silences, your glances, your smiles, and your prayers to touch the hearts of many. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender to My Divine Will. Give Me permission. Walk with Me. I promise to reward you, and to shower with blessings. Remember that I Am always keeps His promises. Rejoice for My Will is being followed more, and more. My Children are becoming more, and more open to grace, and for this My heart rejoices. Offer up thanksgiving, and continue to work for My glory. My vineyard is in need of many workers for the harvest is at hand. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom