Wednesday, 29 February 2012

I Will Send Down Trials In Order To Refine You

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. I come to you in love. I descend from My Throne of Glory, and knock on the door of your hearts. I stand before you now in love... Open your heart to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. I knock on a regular basis, and many of you still refuse to allow Me entry. My Children, I Am, the Author of Your Days, yearns to be accepted by you. My heart breaks each time you refuse Me, yet I remain patient. I wait on you. I will never give up hope. I hope in you, always. This day, I invite you to spend five minutes with Me in prayer. Do you realize that many of My own Children fail to pray each day? Each day, I bless all My Children with graces. Those who open themselves up to receiving such gifts are blessed beyond imagination. Those who turn away from My invitations set themselves up for failure, for unhappiness, and must accept an existence filled with trials. Though I desire to bless you, I will send down trials in order to refine you. I call you to walk in holiness. I call you to walk in obedience. Many of you still need to learn obedience, humility, and integrity. I will refine you. You would do well to remember this. I refine My Children for I desire to have them with Me in Paradise. I will do all that is necessary to bring this to completion. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom