Monday, 6 February 2012

Interceed in Love. This Is Your Duty.

My Children,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. I come to you in love. Hear Me. I desire to abide in you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender now. Surrender completely. Give Me permission to enter. I await your yes. I await a yes given freely, and with conviction, for if this is not the case, I will not violate you. My Little Ones, this day, I call you to exercise discernement. I call you to be vigilant, and to remain alert. The Deceiver has plans to destroy you all. He wants to control the Earth, to rule in My place. Do not let your guards down. Walk in humility. Walk in obedience. These virtues will protect you from him. Obey My Most Holy instructions. Obey My Commandments. Do not be selective. Obey My Laws. If you disobey one of these, it is as though you break all My laws. You would do well to remember this. Live in holiness. Remember that I walk beside you at all times. I Am accompanies you wherever you go. I will guide you, and lead you to Me. Pray. Pray without ceasing. I need your prayer petitions. Interceed for your families, for those who recommend themselves to you, even for your enemies. Interceed in love. This is your duty. Use the gifts that I have given you to bless others. Share all that I put at your disposal. Share, and live in harmony. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom