Sunday, 12 February 2012

Invite My Divine Protection Upon The Lands You Call Home

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of All Nations. Hear Me. I desire to instruct you for you are mine. Open your hearts to Me. Surrrender completely to My Divine Will for you. Surrender now. Give Me permission to operate miracles in your hearts, souls, and lives. My Little Ones, I Am, your Heavenly Father watches over you. Each day, I look down from My throne of Mercy in hope that many of you will petition Me to act. So many of you ignore My blessings, and fail to ask for anything from Me. You think that you are self sufficient. You think that all that you have is the product of your labor. My Children, I Am is responsible for all things you have. You would do well to remember this. I Am, the Author of All Things, has blessed you each time you have opened your hearts to this. This day, I invite you to claim your inheritance, for you are Sons, and Daughters of the Most High. Claim your inheritance. Claim what rightfully belongs to you. I await your requests. I desire to answer your petitions when they assist you on your walk to holiness. Do not make selfish requests before My throne of Glory for these will go unanswered. Seek My favor. Obey Me, and this will call down blessing after blessing upon you, and those you love. I will work miracles in the lives of those who are truly open to change. I place My seal upon your hearts this instant. Remember to pray for your respective nations. Invite My Divine Protection upon the lands you call home. If you fail to comply, nations will disappear from the face of the Earth. Remain faithful in all things. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom