Saturday, 25 February 2012

Place Me First, And All Else Will Be Given To You

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender to My Divine Will for you. Surrender completely, and trust in Me. Give Me permission. Give Me permission to work in you. All you need is My presence, for in My presence is all you need. You would do well to remember this. I Am, Love, waits to embrace you as I have always waited on you. Accept My invitation to abide in you. Do not let your hearts be troubled. I Am, The Provider, will see to all else. Count on Me. Ask. Ask, and you shall receive. Stop relying on yourselves. Allow Me to bless you today. Accept My tokens of love for you. Allow Me to provide all things for you from this day forth. Place Me first, and all else will be given to you. I will bless you beyond imagination. All I ask is that you place Me first in all things. This is all I ask. Ponder My words, and then take a leap in faith. Your faith in Me needs to grow. I desire to make your faith much stronger. Be mine. Be My disciples of love to the world. Work in My vineyard. Serve in obedience, and keep you gaze on Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom