Sunday, 19 February 2012

Pray For Perfect Contrition, And Make That First Step Back Towards Me

Children of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the Alpha and the Omega.  I Am that I Am. I Am the Author of All Things. Rejoice, I come to you in love. This day, I desire to instruct you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. Obey. I look down upon you from My Throne of Glory. I see all things. Your doings never escape Me. Do not think for one instant that I am oblivious to your breeches in love. I see all. You must change. Many of you read Me, and have made no attempt to modify your ways. You engage in activities which draw you away from Me, and your indifference calls down My judgement on your souls. Change My Little Ones. Do not continue what you are doing. I command you to obey Me. I command you to change your hearts. Time is of the essence. This is not a game. Your refusal to comply will soon be met with My judgement. Prepare to die. Prepare to appear before My Throne of Justice, and to receive your judgement. Mortal sin will condemn you to an eternity of torment. Mortal sin must be confessed to My Chosen Sons. Many of you mock My priests, you persecute them. Have you not yet realized that only they can absolve you of mortal sins? Children, even if My Sons are falling, they have been mandated by Me to absolve you. Do not judge a priest. I command you to run to the confessionals, and to cleanse your souls of all sin. Time is running out for many of you. Satan has taught you well. He has encouraged you to place judgement on My Sons, and to cease to go to confession. This is not acceptable. This is not what I expect of you. Pray for perfect contrition of your sins, and make that first step back towards Me. If you die with one mortal sin on your soul, you will be thrown into Hell's fire for all eternity. Do not pretend that you are ignorant of My Ways. I have engraved My Most Holy Laws upon your hearts. You know what is right, and what is wrong. Do not listen to the laws of men, laws which allow you to enter into unions which are against nature. Hear Me. Remain pure. Remain chaste. Do not place your souls in jeopardy, My Little Ones, for you will see Satan in Hell, and he will rejoice upon your arrival there. Be warned. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom