Monday, 27 February 2012

Remain Grateful For All Things I Give You

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am, the Lord of All, call to you. Hear Me. Open your hearts. Surrender to Me. Surrender completely. Give Me permission to transform you. Give Me permission to do with you as I see fit. I know all your needs. I know everything about each and every one of you. I promise to be gentle. You must learn to walk in holiness, to walk in humility, to walk in obedience. I invite you to welcome My instructions, and to follow them. Keep My Holy Laws upon your minds, and lips. Do not allow Satan to deceive you into thinking that My laws exist to be broken, and adapted to your wants. My Laws have been engraved upon your hearts, and each time you breech them, you will know it. You will feel it deep within your soul. You will feel removed from Me. You will feel a distance between us. This day, I invite you to remain in communion with Me always. Do not allow anything to come between us, ever. If you listen to My words of encouragement, and instruction, you will learn to walk in holiness, in integrity, and in obedience. Rejoice for My plans for you are coming to fruition. The Harvest is at hand. Raise your voices to Me in praise, and adoration. Thank Me for all the blessings I have granted you since the moment of your birth. Remain grateful for all things I give you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom