Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Rid Yourselves Of All Things Which Prevent Prayer, Inhibit Your Spiritual Growth

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Hear Me. I command you to obey. I desire to instruct you this day. My Children, many of you lead lives full of compromise. You are willing to compromise many things in order to have peace. However, you have not yet understood that certain areas of your existence are not subject to compromise of any kind. My Most Holy Commandments were given to you out of love. You are to keep all of these. You are not to select which commandment to obey. If you break part of the Law, then you break all the Law. You are not to take part in any activity linked to the occult. Fortune telling, horoscopes, and games of the occult are not permissible. Avoid all these at all cost. If you know that you will succomb to temptation, then do not purchase the newspaper. Do not think that fortune telling is a game. It is one of Satan's gateways into your lives, My Little Ones. Do not engage in this kind of activity, for you will surely fall into occasions to sin, and give demons a hold on your soul.  Beware. Remember always that you soul is your greatest possession. You must guard it, and protect it from all harm. If you refuse to do this, know that you will be held accountable to Me, your God, for each and every transgression. Remember that I do not allow you to worship any other. Satan desires to rob Me of adoration which in mine. He plans to steal My Children from Me. Do not play into his hand, and go as a lamb to the slaughter. I command you to live in all holiness, and to rid yourselves of all things which prevent prayer, inhibit your spiritual growth, and deter you from spending time in My presence. Do not gamble with your final destination. You will surely regret it. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom