Saturday, 18 February 2012

Surrender Your Hearts, Your Careers, Your Health

Children of My Divine Heart,
Rejoice. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Kings. I love you with an everlasting love. I command you to love. I command you to obey My Divine Laws. Do not stray from Me. I desire to instruct you now. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender all. Surrender your hearts, your careers, your health. Rely only upon Me. Give Me permission to do as I see fit. My Divine Plan for you is perfect. You can not improve upon it. Children, I Am, your Father on High, knows best. I know everything about you. I have orchestrated all things in love. All I ask is that you trust Me with all your concerns, daily affairs, and lives. The fact that I only act in love should be enough to calm all your fears, and doubts. Children, know that I see to all things. I have granted you free will only to test your submission, and obedience to Me. This day, I invite you to give Me back your free will, and to honor My Divine Will for you in all things. Live in faith. Live in total trust. Make obedience a way of life from this day forth. Remember that I have plans of greatness for you, however I often force you to wait upon My perfect timing to make sure that you are ready, willing, and able to accept the mandates I have planned for you all. I bless you now. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom