Saturday, 11 February 2012

This Time I Grant Is To Make You Strong

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Rejoice. I Am the Great I Am who comes to you in love. Look to Me to provide all things. Ask and you will receive. Ask, and I will  open up storehouses for you in Heaven. Do not worry about what you are to eat. Do not worry about anything whatsoever. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Ever. Trust in Me completely. Hold fast. Keep your eye on Me. I desire to grow in union with you. I desire to bless you this day. I desire to bless all those who open their hearts to Me without condition. My Little Ones, time is of the essence. You must become totally dependant on Me to provide for you. The Antichrist will soon make his appearance on the International scene. You will need to ask Me to provide all things for you. Begin now. You need to grow in faith. You need to grow in trust, and in obedience to Me. This time I grant is to make you strong, in preparation for difficult times ahead. Rely on Me. Walk in faith. Walk in love. Walk in obedience. Do not waver. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom