Thursday, 16 February 2012

You Must Continue To Pray

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Author of All Things. Rejoice for I come to you in love. I desire to instruct you. My Little Ones, open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Surrender to Me. Give Me permission to work in you. I await your words of affirmation. I need your prayers, and words of intercession. Time is of the essence. As always, I invite you to honor Me. I invite you to lead others to Me, and to pray for those who persecute you. Things are now escalating. Satan has deployed his minions all over the Earth. Demons are hard at work to steal as many souls from Me as possible. Demons often go unrecognized, and are left to completely destroy the lives of those I love. No one thinks it important to wage spiritual battles. Few of My Children pray daily. Those who do fall prey to attacks. They often lose their desire to persevere in prayer. They quickly give up, as soon as they feel that their prayers are going unanswered. Children, this day I invite you to pray without ceasing. Pray. Persevere. Even if you do not see your prayers coming to fruition, you must continue to pray, and to tickle My heart with your words of love, and obedience. I promise to be faithful, and to honor your prayer petitions when they give Me all the glory. You would do well to remember this. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom