Tuesday, 20 March 2012

You Are Always Quick To Give Up

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I come to you in love. Rejoice. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me permission. I desire to instruct you. I call you to walk in integrity, and to hear My call to obedience. Little Ones, you must persevere in love. You are always quick to give up on the things that are worth waiting for. Be patient. I need time to transform many of My own Children. Know that I have heard your cries, and pleas. Know that I am  not deaf. I will answer your prayer petitions in time. Realize that your notion of time, and mine come into conflict. You are use to measuring units of time. I deal with time much differently than you. There is a reason for this. Of course, some things are only meant to be controlled by Me. One more time, I invite you to wait on Me. Wait for the blessings that I have prepared for you. They are as numerous as the stars in the sky... All My Children are on a waiting list for these, My tokens of love to them. Each time you turn from My grace, you cut yourselves off from these blessings. Remain vigilant. Remain patient, and walk in expectant faith. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom