Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Embrace Your Crosses

Children of My Divine Heart,

I look down from My throne of glory. I bless you, Beloved. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Enter into union with Me. I have plans to prosper you. I have plans to transfigure you into receptacles of love, mercy, and grace. Will you allow Me to work in you for time is of the essence? Open your hearts to Me. Open them right now. Surrender to Love. Give Me permission to abide in you. So many of My Children turn their backs to Me. Millions have rejected Me, and refuse to follow My commandments of love. O My Little Ones, if you only knew what awaits rebellious hearts, you would not lose a single moment... You would return to Me, grow in obedience, and desire to please Me in all that you do. Beloved, this day, I invite you to keep your gaze on Me. Look to Me for guidance. Embrace your crosses. Do not doubt My love for you. Do not question My motives. Live for Me. Laugh for Me. I have anointed you with the oil of gladness. You are mine. Do not let your hearts be troubled. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom