Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Endure All Things In Love

My Little Ones,

It is I, Beloved, the Alpha and the Omega, the Author of your Days. I Am the Great I Am. I knock on the door of your hearts, and await your permission to enter within. My Little Ones, I love you so. I look down from My throne of glory, and witness your pain, your suffering. Many are you are so broken by trials. You fail to see My hand in trials when they come your way. Beloved, I must purify you. I must teach you detachment. Sometimes, I decide to prune you for My glory. I surround you with people who will encourage you to persevere, and grow in love. Sometimes, I place you in difficult circumstances in order to raise you to holiness. Many of you refuse to see the Truth. Pruning will assist you in your walk to holiness. I prune you with great care. Often times, I prune you of friendships in order to grow closer to you. I prune you of many things, and change the people on your path for reasons which promote your spiritual well being. O My Little Ones, this day, I invite you to accept My divine will in your lives. Do not rebel against Me. Accept all things with love. Endure all things with love. Know that love must triumph in your lives. Model this love to others, and count on Me more than ever to console your broken hearts. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom