Friday, 21 September 2012

I Have Orchestrated All Things



Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am welcomes you in the safety of My Divine Heart. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am, the Author of Your Days, is here. I embrace you, and place My seal upon your hearts, and souls as your desire for Me grows. This day, I encourage you to persevere. You are My Chosen People. Raise your voices to Me in adoration. Know that I hear your every cry. Know that I claim you for myself, and desire to raise you up to Me in love. I desire to refine you as gold, and to use you as instruments of mercy, love, and grace. I have orchestrated all things, and continue to affect events all over the world. I ask you to trust Me completely, and to always remember that I love you with an everlasting love. Trust Me with your lives, and remain care free. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom