Saturday, 29 September 2012

I Will Have Victory Over All Forms Of Evil


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. I seek you out. I desire to instruct you, and to guide you back to Me. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender all things. Give Me permission to transform you for My glory. Beloved, when times get too difficult, turn to Me for comfort. I will console you. I will restore you, and anoint you once more in the oil of joy, and gladness. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Live for Me. Live each day in peace. Ignore the tribulations that you see all around you. Pray for those who are being chastised, but never lose hope. Hope in Me to recreate you. Hope in Me to restore all that has been taken from you by Satan, and his minions. Even though everything seems to indicate that you have been defeated, I invite you to place all your hope in Me. For I will have victory over My creation. I will have victory over all forms of evil. I will have victory, and establish My Kingdom on Earth. I now claim what is rightfully mine. Stand beside Me, and hope in better days to come. I promise to crown you upon your passing, and to raise you to glory before all men. Hope in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom