Saturday, 15 September 2012

Ignorance Does Not Protect You From My Wrath

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. I love you with an everlasting love. I love you so. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender your cares. Surrender completely to Me. Give Me permission to transform you now, and expect miracles to befall you. My Little Ones, when you are discouraged, count on Me to console your broken hearts. Count on Me more than ever. Live each second for My glory, and trust in Me. So many of you refuse Me. So many of you have opted to enter into pacts with Satan, and are convinced that you are doing the right thing. Some of you ignore My pleas, and warnings, and live in a state of mortal sin. You do not know what awaits you. You have not read on the subject, and you ignore many things about doctrine, faith, breeches of love. You refuse to seek answers, or the Truth. My Little Ones, ignorance does not protect you from My wrath. It is your duty to seek out the Truth, and to live in a state of grace. Do not gamble with your eternal destinations. This is not a game. Change your ways. Seek to please Me in all things, and recognize your failings before Me. Attend mass as often as possible, and keep My precepts. Those of you who are, and remain, Children of Light I will bless beyond imagination. I will reveal Myself to them, and they will see My hand in their lives. Hold fast My Children. Persevere in faith. Pray without ceasing for time is of the essence. I bless you now. I leave you My triune blessing, and encourage you to witness for My glory every where you set foot. Ambassadors, walk in humility, and in all obedience. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom