Thursday, 27 September 2012

May Your Patience Bless Them


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Light of the World. I Am. Rejoice. I desire to abide in you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender without condition. Give Me permission to mold you into instruments of grace. My Little Ones, I invite you to display patience to those I place upon your path, this day. Let patience allow others to enter into relationship with you. May your patience bless them with the chance to share thoughts, emotions, and plans with you. Do not judge. Do not let impatience affect the quality of your lives. Do not let it destroy you, and make you prisoners of your emotions. Control your outbursts. For many of you, it will take some time to master this skill. Persevere, and know that each time you force yourselves to grow in holiness, I Am is well pleased. Ponder these words. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom