Thursday, 27 September 2012

Obedience Calls Down My Mercy On You


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. I Am. I stand before you in love. I desire to instruct you, and to assist you on your walk to holiness. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Surrender to Love. Give Me permission to mold you into instruments of grace. I prepare to change the world as you know it, and to restore many things. I desire all things to bring Me glory, honor, praise, and thanksgiving. I sometimes work in silence. I often work through nature. I work through events, and through your prayers. I command all creatures. Yet, My very own often refuse Me glory, honor, praise, and thanksgiving. This can not continue. I will reign supreme over My creation. Children, offer up your prayer petitions to Me now. Tickle My heart with your words of love, and adoration. My father’s heart is so moved by the most insignificant expressions of your love. Ask with expectant faith, and all will be granted to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled for I have plans to use you for the betterment of humanity. My plans are perfect. My plans for you far surpass anything that you could possibly imagine. Trust in Me. Live for Me. Remain blameless before My sight. Keep My laws. I will then be able to provide for all your needs. Obedience is key, Beloved. Obedience calls down My mercy on you, and all those you love, each time you make yourselves Heirs to the Kingdom of Love. You would do well to remember this. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Be filled with the oil of joy, and gladness. Spread My love to the ends of the Earth, and always trust in Me. I leave you my kiss of peace. Shalom