Thursday, 20 September 2012

Open Your Hearts To The Actions Of Grace

Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Rejoice. I seek you out. I desire to abide in you. I desire to transform you for My glory. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. Beloved, undergo all purification with hearts made light by your trust in Me. Open your hearts to the actions of grace sent to you by My hand. Know that I work in mysterious ways. Count on Me to transfigure even the most impossible of situations. Be patient. Lean on Me for support. Lean on Me for encouragement. I Am, the Encourager, knows all things about you. I refine all those I love. I refine even visionaries, prophets, all My Chosen Sons, and Daughters. Beloved, remain faithful to Me. Walk in humility, and set your gaze upon the most Holy Cross. Your spiritual journey is the only thing that matters. Abandon the pleasures of the world. Abandon the desires of the flesh. Sin no more. Ponder this teaching, and make it truly yours. Engrave My words upon your hearts, and live in complete trust. Trust Me with all your needs. I will provide. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom