Sunday, 16 September 2012

Rejoice, And Know That Victory Will Be Mine

Beloved,
I Am the Fount of Love, Hope, Holiness, and Mercy. I come to you in love. I desire to bless you, to anoint you, and to send you as workers in My vineyard. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Hear Me.  Events are underway. Purification rages all around you. Find shelter in My arms of love. Pray. Let your hearts be at peace. Do not fall into Satan's traps, and machinations. Be confident. Know that I love you with an everlasting love, and will provide for you. I Am, the Provider, knows all things about each, and every one of you. I promise to be faithful to you, and I will calm your fears each time you pray. Lift your voices to Me in adoration. Lift your voices in the utmost of Trust. Your Father desires to abide in you, and will grant you all necessary graces. I invite you to witness to those I place on your path. Witness, and give Me all the glory for what is happening in your lives. Miracles will occur, when you refuse to doubt. Trust Me. Trust that I will answer all your prayer petitions, and am working for the betterment of humanity. Offer up thanksgiving for events which will occur in a distant future. Offer up thanksgiving for My swift Return. Offer up thanksgiving for all the apostles that I have placed on Earth at this point in time. Many will perish. Others will accept to give their lives to lead others to holiness. Rejoice, Beloved. Rejoice for I will have victory over the forces of evil. Rejoice, and know that victory will be mine.