Sunday, 23 September 2012

Sanctify The Earth Before My Return

Children of Grace,

Rejoice. I stand before you in glory. I desire to abide in you. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Kings. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender now. Surrender, and promise your love to Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you. I need humble, and obedient hearts to work in My vineyard. Disobedience is everywhere. Many souls are being claimed by Satan this day. Pray. Pray without ceasing. Events will escalate this week. Remain in a state of grace. Live according to My most holy laws. Keep My precepts, and lead others back to Me. I will grace you with all that you need to touch the hardest of hearts. Beloved, so many souls will be lost if you refuse Me. Do not allow this to happen. Love. Love without condition, and be generous with your time. Pray for those who persecute you. Pray for those who err. Do not give up the fight. Take a stand, and let Truth be your shield. I will provide all that you need. Serve in obedience, and trust in Me. This is all that I ask from you. Serve daily. Consider it your token of love for Me each day: serve, and witness for My glory. I am raising up an army of prayer warriors. If you have not yet joined these ranks, I urge you to take your rightful place upon the battlefield before you. Battles rage all around you. Wake up. Take part. Fight. Fight in all integrity, and sanctify the Earth before My return.