Friday, 28 September 2012

Soon It Will Be Impossible For Unrepentant Hearts To Return To Me

Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Rejoice. I stand before you in glory. I desire to instruct you, and to lead you home. My Little Ones, open your hearts to Me. Surrender to My love. Give Me permission to work in you, to work miracles in, and through you. This day, I invite you to grow in obedience before My sight. Learn to discern. Learn to decide all things for the advancement of My kingdom on Earth. Satan controls millions on your planet. They worship him, and adore him. He has stolen their hearts from me. Beloved, I now desire to claim what is rightfully mine. I claim the love of My children for myself! I desire to gain importance in the hearts of all My children. I need to hear their words of love, adoration, and praise each day. Will you assist Me in this initiative? I seek prayer warriors to fight the greatest spiritual battle of all times. Will you join My ranks? I invite you to ponder this matter of great urgency. Time is of the essence. Soon, it will be impossible for unrepentant hearts to return to Me. The period of grace is almost over, and the time granted to My children of disobedience is running out. Multiply your prayer petitions before My throne. Pray, Children. Pray without ceasing. Pray with all your heart for the conversion of sinners. Please comply. I bless you, My Little Ones. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom