Monday, 17 September 2012

Spend Time With Your Families

Children of My Divine Heart,
I stand before you in glory. Open your hearts to Me. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Author of All Things. I desire to abide in you, and to minister to you. Nothing is impossible to Me. Know that I will revitalize dead relationships, and breathe life back into marriages which seem to be forever severed. Beloved, trust in Me to work miracles in your hearts. Allow Me to work in you, to minister to those you love, those who have torn you apart, deceived, and lied to you. Allow Me to transform your spouse into an instrument for My glory. Do not cite irreconcilable differences as an excuse to give up on the sacrament of matrimony. Sometimes, separation will bring couples back together, and grant them much needed time to make inventory of their feelings, needs, and goals. Children, your marriages need to be holy. You must persevere. Unless you consecrate more time to your families, you will be unable to provide the emotional stability needed in your household. Spend time with your families. Spend time with your children. Do not neglect those I have placed under your care. You will answer to Me for all transgressions in your family life. Forget your need for self-gratification, and place the needs of others before your own. Sanctify marriage at all times. I have provided models for you to follow. Look to Saint-Joseph, and his chaste spouse, the Virgin Mary, the Queen of Heaven, and Earth, for assistance. Pray. Pray without ceasing for the Devourer is in your midst. Pray, and trust in Me to work miracles of grace in the hearts of those you entrust to Me. I love you My Children. Hope in Me. Never doubt your mandates. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom